Well hello everyone
Despite the fact that I live somewhere really hot, I like to mentally and emotionally enjoy Spring.
Today I have my first floral mani of the year, although I’m not exactly sure what flowers they are because I just let the brush do what it wanted.
On to Nail Talk!
This are some random flowers I invented, maybe they exist…if they do and you know them let me know in the comment section.
All flowers are in the corners of my nails, mixing smaller and bigger flowers from nail to nail.
The base color is lilac, and I made white flowers with inner fuchsia tone and a light yellow center.
What I used:
– Valmy “Hardening” and “Regenerator” base coats
– Lay-Pro “Color 85”
– Rimmel London Lasting Finish “Marshmallow Heaven”
– Rimmel London Lasting Finish “Purple Pulse”
– Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear “Mellow Yellow”
– Lay-Pro “BES” fast drying top coat
Thanks for reading me today! Please share if you like it…Until next time..
Love and Smiles, Jessi