gosh I’m kinda old, and if you got that nurse bit…so are you 🙂
Today I’m here with my second-to-last post of my Frozen Inspired Nails.
My inspiration this time was Elsa’s Coronation Dress.
You can click here for my first Frozen post, if you’d like to see it.
As I did on my previous Frozen posts I have Brittney Lee‘s original artwork that you can find here
And a still from the movie
On to Nail Talk!
– With black as my base color, I did the details from Elsa’s neck piece on my pinkie
– My ring and index finger are the very awesome purple cape. On my ring finger I did the dark purple outline and the bright blue button and my index finger is just the base color alone
– I used a dark turquoise to create the top of the dress on my middle finger and part of the bottom of the dress on my thumb, only part of it because I couldn’t fit that much detail in just one nail.
What I used:
– Valmy “Hardening” and “Regenerator” base coats
– Valmy “Color 153”
– Valmy “Negro”
– Rimmel London Lasting Finish “Purple Pulse”
– Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear “Emerald City”
– Rimmel London Lasting Finish “Marshmallow Heaven”
– Vernis Classique by Charmioya “Love Sick”
– Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear “Marine Scene”
– Valmy “Color 116”
– Lay-Pro “Color 69” top coat
– Thin brush
– Wooden nail dotting stick
Here are some more pics of my nails
Thanks for reading my today. I will be back on Thursday with my very last Frozen Inspired mani: Olaf Nails. Until then…
Love and Smiles, Jessi