Well Hello there everyone!!
I can’t believe the end of the year is around the corner and this is WEEK 5 for my Winter 2013 Nails challenge. I’m both happy and sad about this one because, I’m not currently in my home and I forgot my camera so when it was time to take the pictures for this week’s nail art I had to turn to my phone for the pics. I really like how my nails turned out but the pics are just not good. Any way.
I’ll start this post as usual, showing you guys my inspiration dress.
This week I used Tsumori Chisato‘s outfit. Like all the outfits and dresses for my Winter 2013 Nails this one came from vogue.co.uk Autumn-Winter 2013-14 collection.
I really liked this outfit and browsing through Tsumori Chisato’s web site I have to say I loved almost everything, specially the sweaters and tights.
OK, back to nail talk.
This week I’m gonna change it up a bit and I will tell you what I did and how and did it first, and then I’ll show you the results.
Breaking down the nails:
– I did a long half-moon (if that’s a thing) on my pinky using black and white to resemble the blazer
– I’m not sure if the bow is a necklace or part of the top but I love it anyway so I used it as my accent nail on my ring finger
– On my middle finger and thumb I wanted to, sort of, do the pants so I used my matte top coat to create “black matte french nails”
– Last but not least my index finger is a glittery red (I wanted black glitter but I don’t have one). Still I don’t think red looks bad at all
What I used:
– Valmy “Revitalizer” base coat
– Valmy “01” (black)
– Valmy Nail Art “10” (glitter)
– Lay-Pro “85” (white)
– Lay-Pro “76” (red)
– Revlon “Matte Top Coat”
– Valmy clear top coat
Thank you for reading me today. Hope you liked it, follow and come back for more sweet nail art.
Until next time.
Love and smiles, Jessi